Friday, July 28, 2017

Writing Rubrics for Common Core

Hi Everyone! Last week I updated my writing rubrics pack again. This update includes all new rubrics with the common core standards right on them. The other rubrics were not grade-specific, but these ones are. I added rubrics for kindergarten through third grade. For each grade there is a conventions rubric and narrative, opinion, and informative rubrics.



Here is a little preview of the additional rubrics. 
(Don't forget this is only the additions to the already huge pack of rubrics!)




I also included a "key" for each genre and grade level. I decide what my scale is going to be before I start grading. I think about what my expectations are for meeting standards for that point in the year and I go from there. Then I use the key to help me determine each students final score: Developing, meeting, or exceeding.  


There is also a blank template for you to create your own rubrics!

You can find these HERE.
SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Is there a link to the items? I can click on the pics but nothing takes me to the items. I'm using the mobile version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I added the link in at the bottom. I thought I had put it in already. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't open the link either.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! I'm so sorry! I'm not sure why it's not working. Here is the link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writing-Rubrics-Megapack-263524

      Delete
  4. I can't open the link either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. Here is the link you can copy and paste. :) https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writing-Rubrics-Megapack-263524

      Delete