Friday, November 7, 2014

November Literacy Centers for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade


 November snuck up on me! Not going to lie- I'm one of those people who actually loves seeing Christmas stuff on November 1st. November always flies by because we have conferences, days off for Thanksgiving and Veteran's Day. Not that I don't enjoy my time in November, but really I am a Christmas holiday gal. Don't worry though! I'm not about to overlook Thanksgiving! I'm all about being thankful. I embrace the November-themed activities big time (even though I'm secretly pining for the Christmas season to begin). :)

Many of you have seen this before, but I made a few updates. I am so sorry to my wonderful loyal followers who have seen this for the 3rd year. Love you and I'm sorry. :) There are tiny changes, nothing major, just mostly "clean up" type stuff. These are the literacy centers that I used when I taught first grade. I also have 2nd grade and kindergarten. I have a few pictures of the centers after being printed, then a preview of more pages in each pack.

These are just a few of the 1st grade centers:









Here are a few 2nd grade centers: 

 This one comes with two options: Thanksgiving version and non-Thanksgiving version (pictured).

This one also comes with a Thanksgiving version and a non (pictured). 


This one also comes with a Thanksgiving version and a non (pictured). 


Here are a few kindergarten pictures:













Here is the full preview of each:

First Grade











2nd Grade








Kindergarten








Click on the covers to go to my TPT store:

     

Combos are great for classes with a wide range of skill levels:

   

Check out my Facebook page OR my Tsu page to see a little surprise... You won't want to miss it! (Hint: It involves a hefty sale!)






2 comments:

  1. I really like how many choices you have each month for the grade. We could never get it all done.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been contended with more of the ease and probabilities and we would be able to grant more of the aspects and ideas of even more importance. capstone project templates

    ReplyDelete