Thursday, November 7, 2013

Community Unit

This is about that time of year where I would be doing a communities unit in first grade. Since I'm just doing reading this year, I do miss these fun units. Last year, I made this mini-unit to use with my class:

I had a lot of fun with this unit. I've added to it since I originally posted it last year. Today I updated it again to make the borders fit better and look more crisp. Now that we can upload significantly bigger files on TPT, I don't have to reduce the file size (which always made the borders slightly fuzzier and drove me crazy). If you already have this unit, make sure you go back and download it again. 

Here's what you can find in this unit:

I blogged about it here last year. There are student samples in this post.

You can get this unit here:

1 comment:

  1. Effectively teaching elementary math to children aged 5 to 10 (Grade 1,Grade 2,Grade 3,Grade 4,Grade 5).Great for Homeschool kids! All math results are logged and graded and we show how they are improving through real-time hereGrade 4,Grade 5