Saturday, June 15, 2013

-Ar Word Pack

I have been a terrible blogger lately! I just had my last day of school on friday. Now I can take a breath! I'm so excited about summer. I promise to post about actual classroom stuff as soon as I have some time to do a photo dump from my camera. :) In the meantime, here's a new(ish) pack. I made parts of this a year ago then slowly added to it and finally finished it recently. The bossy r is always a challenge. The format of this pack is similar to my short a, o, and u packs (and I promise i and e are on the way). I love to have a variety so I can pick and choose for my students. 

I uploaded this pack to tpt and tn a little while ago and never posted about it. Here's a peak at what's inside. 






You can find this at my stores:
  

And coming very soon...




In other news... I am SO excited to meet some Oregon bloggers!

Thanks Nicole for making this!



3 comments: