I'm linking up again for Five for Friday with Doodlebugs Teaching.
This week was all about the Earth.
1. We learned about landforms. I love their cute little pictures!
You can download this freebie by clicking the picture:
Adorable border by Surfing through Second
2. We did a version of Rainbow Namebows. We were low on time and paper so we didn't do it exactly as she does but they still turned out cute. I love Reagan's though! You can find those here
3. We did a ton of different rock activities. Here's a few:
4. I love their Earth day cinquain poems. We did these last year too. They paint the Earth on one side and glue their poems on the other side. They turned out so cute!
5. Very random: Our school auction is always a blast. It was a western theme this year. The free pictures are always a hit. I'm trying to look really intimidating in one of them like a tough cowgirl. Ha!
Have a great weekend! I"ll be back tonight with May centers!