Thursday, January 17, 2013

Jan Brett Literacy Activities (update and a FREEBIE!)

It's almost Jan Brett time! I LOVE Jan Brett books! Her books have been always been among my favorites. Last year, I put together a pack of literacy activities that I've been doing with my class over the years. Last weekend I updated it a tad.

Here's a preview of this pack:

Activities for The Mitten:




Activities for The Hat:


To see this craftivity, click on the picture below:
 

More Literacy activities for  The Hat 


 Hedgie's Surprise and Trouble with Trolls

 Honey...Honey...Lion

Annie and the Animals and The First Dog


Moles and Hedgehogs nonfiction activities





Literacy Centers:






We're talking about cause and effect in my class next week, so I thought I'd share that freebie with you. Click on the pictures to download.





You can get this literacy pack at my TPT store.





No comments:

Post a Comment