Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More fairy tale fun!

Here's our bulletin board to go along with our fairy tale unit. The papers are "windows". Each student chose a fairy tale character.

They wrote 4 clues about their fairy tale character on the outside of the window (and curtains too). 

When you open the windows you find an illustration of that character(s).

Aren't those precious! I love kid drawings. :) If you want the "window", you can download it here. 

To see more fairy tale fun, look here and here.


  1. Your blog is filled with fabulous resources and that is why I am nominating you for the "Beautiful Blog" Award!!! Visit my blog to learn more about this award.

    Deb at Fabulously First

  2. Your bulletin board is very sweet!

    Grade ONEderful

  3. I love the window idea! So cute! :)

    First Grade Garden

  4. I have been teaching Economics to my 1st graders. We were doing a lesson on producers. I used this window template and had make 4 clues about their producer and then inside they drew the producer. It came out so cute and my kids love it!! Thanks for the template.